New WBT User

Tune and Dwell App Bug

Question

I've noticed 2 issues on the Tune and Dwell app. I am running the latest software release.

1) I am unable to select single file, only multiple file option seems valid.

2) The record button only records the first entry, creates a file for that entry, then tunes to the next entry and freezes. No subsequent files are created for the other entries and the only way to unfreeze the app is to close it and reopen.

5 answers to this question

Concern: I am unable to select single file, only multiple file option seems valid.

Answer: Single file selection has not been implemented yet. It will be placed in the list of currently desired features and prioritized for future releases of this app. How is this feature important or critical for your operation?  

Concern: The record button only records the first entry, creates a file for that entry, then tunes to the next entry and freezes. No subsequent files are created for the other entries and the only way to unfreeze the app is to close it and reopen.

Answer: A ticket has been opened and will be reviewed by QRC. Thank you 

Thanks for the response.  I was mostly trying to test the full functionality of the app since the check box was there for single file.  One interesting thing to do with the app would be to combine it with the threshold app, so that it would scan the list of frequencies and only record if it exceeded a defined threshold.

Yes, Thanks. I am aware of the Level Trigger app and my comment was that it would be a nice feature to combine the functionality of that app with the Tune and Dwell app so that the Tune and Dwell app only records above a certain threshold. It currently records for the entire dwell time.